Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Princeton Nine.

The candidates for the Princeton nine are working in the gymnasium, where they expect to remain until the middle of February, when their new cage will be completed. The number of men is unusually great. They are the following: For catcher-Brokaw, '92, Brown, '92, Ball, '92, Woods, '92, and Hayden, '93; for pitcher-S. Young, '92, Riley, '91, Brakaw, '93, and Woodcock, '93; infield-Captain Dana, '91, Knickerbocker, '91, Watts, '91, Deemer, '91, Moses, '91, Bergen, '91, A. Young, '92, Spooner, '92, Lilley, '92, Hanson, '92, and Guild, '93; outfield-Durell, '89, Payne, '91, McMillan, '91, Donelly, '91, Gunning, '93, DeWitt, '93, and Mullin, '93. Of these men, Brokaw has caught, Young pitched, and Dana, Knickerbocker, Watts, Durell, and Payne played on the nine before. Although the number of new men is large, since Osburn has left college and Ames is not likely to pitch, the prospect is not very bright, but it is thought that good hard work during the winter and spring will replace all losses. Charles Reilly, who played third base on the Columbus nine last summer, will coach the men in batting and base running throughout the winter.