City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

Fact and Rumor.

Blue books in Greek D must be handed in today.

The next theme in German 3 is due December 18.

The fourth theme in English B is due tomorrow.

The Harvard Index will be out next Wednesday.

There will be an examination in Greek D on Wednesday.

There will be an examination in German 5 on December 21.

R. B. Hale '91 will contribute to the Wide Awake in 1892.

Four of the N. Y. A. C. athletes and one of N. J. A. C. have been suspended from the A. A. U. for competing in the recent 7th regiment games.

There will be an hour examination in German B next Wednesday.

Mr. Lathrop acted as one of the timers at the M. I. T. meeting on Saturday.

There are still some seats left, in the second balcony for the concert Tuesday night.

Six of Exeter's recently elected class day officers played in the Exeter-Andover game.

The Banjo Club played at the dinner of the Paint and Oil Club at Young's on Saturday.

Notes in History 10 must be handed to Mr. Caffey Dec. 15. The second essay is due Jan. 10.

The trustees of Columbia College have appropriated $25,000 toward the New York Botanical Garden.

The prepared exercises in English A will be assigned for Saturdays instead of Tuesdays as before.

Latham defeated Pettitt at court tennis Saturday by a score of 6-4, 6-2, 7-5. Pettitt gave Latham half-thirty.

Kelton, Cummings, Newell and five 'varsity crew candidates rowed on the river in a barge on Saturday.

Balliet who rowed No. 2 on Yale's crew last season, will act as temporary captain until Gould's successor is chosen.

A canvass of the senior class of Yale shows 132 men in favor of wearing the cap and gown for the rest of the year.

It is generally reported that Rev. Samuel Eliot, son of President Eliot, and a graduate of Harvard, will succeed Rev. Brooke Herford of Boston.

The U. of P. A. A. has offered a cup to be contested for by the foot ball elevens of the preparatory schools in and about Philadelphia.

The November number of the Ann Arbor Inlander was suppressed by the Faculty as it contained an article condemning co-education.

A committee has been appointed at Columbia to decide upon an appropriate memorial to Herbert Mapes, who was drowned last summer.