City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

No Headline

In our issue of last Saturday was published a letter from the Boston Athletic Association, inviting amateur sparrers from Harvard, from Technology and from several gymnasiums of Boston to compete in the sparring meeting at the Club on February 28. This invitation, coming, as it does, just before the winter meeting, is doubly acceptable, and we urge all members of the University who are at all members of the University who are at all interested in sparring, and who intend to enter the winter meeting, to avail themselves of this excellent opportunity, so as better to prepare themselves for the winter meeting. The Boston Athletic Club has done a great deal to raise athletics in this vicinity to a high standard, and all meetings of the club deserve the hearty co-operation of Harvard.