Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Class Crews.

Several changes were made yesterday in the orders of the various crews. Moulton who has been rowing No. 2 in the '98 boat is ill and may be obliged to stop rowing for the rest of the season. His place was taken yesterday by L. P. Marvin for the first part of the practice, and by Bull during the latter part. Goodrich is now rowing 7 and DuBois at 3, these two men having changed places. These shifts have somewhat unsettled the crew which was going very well early in the week.

The following men went to the training table at Youngs this morning: Adams, Perkins, Bull, Marvin, DuBois, Wadsworth, Cabot, Bancroft, Dobyns, Goodrich.

The '99 crew also has been considerably shaken up. Thomson who was a bit fine has gone away for a week's rest, and Marvin is still unable to row. Yesterday McDuffie who has rowed 7 for the past two years, and who has been unable to row this spring, came out and was given his old seat in the boat. Donald was again in the first boat and rowed at 6; Swift rowed bow and Hodges 4. Perkins took McDuffie's place during the latter part of the rowing. The following men went to the training table at Young's this morning:

Perkins, Boardman, McDuffie, (Thomson), Coleman, Hodges, Whitbeck, Blake, Marvin, Swift, Donald, Conroy.

Mr. Storrow coached the Sophomore first and second crews together yesterday afternoon. Pierce has taken Gliden's place at 3 in the first boat and Glidden rowed at 7 in the second.

The order of the two Freshman crews remains unchanged. They will keep to the barges for another week, and then a first and second crew will be formed and both crews put into shells.