Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Crew Notes.

No change will be made at present in the work of the crew. The men will row on the river as long as possible and it is hoped that the new tank will be ready by the time the river is closed. The work on the tank is being pushed rapidly, the heating apparatus being the only cause for delay. Keyes, '87, is coaching the crews, and will probably continue to do so throughout the year. An indefinite list of the candidates and the positions in which they have been rowing follows: Goddard, stroke; Hutchinson, Jones-7; Long-worth, Watriss-6; Finlay, Perkins-5; Upham-4; Perkins, Jones, Nelson-Watriss, Lothrop-2; Herrick, Jones, Nelson-bow. Hutchinson who is ill will not row again for several weeks.

The freshman crew, which, before the recess numbered forty candidates, has been cut down to about twenty-five. These men will continue to work in the gymnasium where they have been since Thanksgiving. Three regular crews will be formed, and special days will be allowed each crew for use of the new tank. Alexander '87, is coaching them.

The other class crews will probably not do much work until after the mid-years.