Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

Crew Notes.

No change will be made at present in the work of the crew. The men will row on the river as long as possible and it is hoped that the new tank will be ready by the time the river is closed. The work on the tank is being pushed rapidly, the heating apparatus being the only cause for delay. Keyes, '87, is coaching the crews, and will probably continue to do so throughout the year. An indefinite list of the candidates and the positions in which they have been rowing follows: Goddard, stroke; Hutchinson, Jones-7; Long-worth, Watriss-6; Finlay, Perkins-5; Upham-4; Perkins, Jones, Nelson-Watriss, Lothrop-2; Herrick, Jones, Nelson-bow. Hutchinson who is ill will not row again for several weeks.

The freshman crew, which, before the recess numbered forty candidates, has been cut down to about twenty-five. These men will continue to work in the gymnasium where they have been since Thanksgiving. Three regular crews will be formed, and special days will be allowed each crew for use of the new tank. Alexander '87, is coaching them.

The other class crews will probably not do much work until after the mid-years.