Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

No Headline

WE were very glad to see so large an attendance at Professor Paine's recital last Friday evening. The hall was very nearly full, - a most encouraging fact when we consider how little effort was made to bring it to public notice. If the recital had been widely announced by posters so placed as to generally inform the students and the Cambridge public of its occurrence, we are confident that a much larger hall could have been easily filled. We will venture to say that even Sanders Theatre would not present many empty floor seats at a free recital given by a musician of Professor Paine's eminence. We regard it as the duty of Mr. Paine, the representative musician of the community, to employ this opportunity of enabling the public to hear piano-forte music of a high order. Be that as it may, these of us who do attend could then, at least, enjoy the concert under more favorable conditions. Boylston Hall must either be oppressively close and warm, especially in the back part, or those sitting in that part of the room must be in danger of freezing. Furthermore, the arrangement of lights is extremely disagreeable and very trying to the eyes. If the recitals must be continued in this hall, we would suggest that something be done to obviate this annoyance.