Communication.

We invite all members of the University to contribute to this column, but we are not responsible for the sentiments expressed.

To the Editors of the Crimson:

Several notices of late have appeared both in your columns and in those of the Boston papers concerning a certain club of students in this University who have taken upon themselves the title of "Harvard University Ice Polo Team." Is not this a bold and unwarranted assumption? That five men should band together in what is essentially nothing more than a scrub organization and then call this a University team and represent Harvard as such, is the height of presumption. There is, as things stand, nothing to prevent their next step - that of placing an "H" upon their sweaters - a proceeding which I feel sure would arouse a protest from the whole college.

If there is a desire that Harvard should be represented on the ice, let a meeting be called of all persons interested, a captain elected, and a team selected from the best candidates. Until then, let us hope that in its present form we have heard the last of the Harvard University Ice Polo Team.

SENIOR.