Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notices.

'VARSITY NOTICE-The tackling squad will be in the cage of the Cary Building. The 'varsity squad will move into the Cary Building-will dress there and be out on the field dressed for practice at 4 sharp.

ARTHUR J. CUMNOCK.Senior election will be held in Lower Mass. on Tuesday, the 14 at 7 p. m. The rules will be printed in Monday's and Tuesday, s CRIMSON. The committee have appointed Mr. J. L. Dodge chairman and Mr. H. A. Davis clerk of the meeting.

COMMITTEE.CRICKET ELEVEN.- The following men will be on Holmes field ready for practice today at 4 p. m. sharp: Hewes, MacVeagh, Davis, S. A. M Skinner, C. S. Skinner, Wells, Richardson, Bates, Bowler, Griswold, and J. Beals.

A. C. GARRETT.LOST.- Wednesday, on Divinity field, a new sweater; it was tied around sapling back of Divinity Chapel. The finder will greatly oblige me by returning it.

B. L. HAND, 4 Hastings.14-2t

ST. PAUL'S SOCIETY.- There will be a short business meeting this evening at 7 o'clock.

HARRIS FAHNESTOCK, Secretary.LOST.- On the 7th or 8th in the college grounds, a red bill-book having the initials H. W. worked in gold inside, and containing only papers and notes. A reward will be paid for returning the same to 12 Farwell place.

HARVARD ROWING CLUB.- Secretary's hours of business, Tuesdays and Fridays, 9.30 to 10.30 a. m., 21 Hilton Block.