Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notice.

CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION.- The usual weekly meeting of the Christian Association will be held Thursday evening, at 6.45 o'clock in Holden Chapel. Subject: "The Heavenly Vision." Acts 26:19. Leader: F. L. Waldo '98. All members of the University are invited to be present.

STUDENT VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE.- Mr. Birtwell will be in Grays 17 today from 9 until 11, to talk with men in regard to volunteer charity work.

H. E. S.- There will be a meeting of the Civil Engineering section in Walter Hastings Hall, No. 25, at 7.45 this evening. Mr. D. L. Turner will talk on "The Tehuantepec Ship Railway as proposed by the late James B. Eads." All students of civil engineering are invited to be present.

J. F. OSBORN, Sec.THERE will will be a trial of candidates for the Freshman Banjo Club, Thursday, Dec. 10, at 7 p. m., in 1256 Mass. Ave. All Freshmen who play the banjeaurines, banjo, or guitar are urged to try.

R. B. FLERSHEM.PHI DELTA THETA, Mass. Alpha Alumni Chapter.- The Boston Alumni will hold an informal dinner at six o'clock on Tuesday, December eighth, at the Castle Square Hotel. Dr. Brown of the Scroll will be present as the guest of the Chapter. A review of the doings of the last convention will also be given. Every Phi in the University is cordially invited to attend. Acceptances should be sent to W. W. Case, 30 Congress St., Boston.