Notice.

1900 CREW.- Tank squad row at 3.45. River squad be at the 'Varsity boat house at 3.30.

'99 CREW.- 1st crew-Boardman, Marvin, Thomson, Whitbeck, Donald, Coleman, Blake and Swift be at boat house dressed to row at 4.15.

2nd crew-Conroy, Duffield, Hodges, Stoddard, Sargeant, Davis, Huntington, Bigelow, Sampon, Garrett, Watson, Simonds, Catlin, Burnham, Coonly and Baldwin be dressed to row at boat house at 3.30.

These men report to McDuffie at the tank at 3: Alger, Butler, Kingsbury, Leeson, Stazinger, Snite, Whitney, Derby, Johnson and Dyer. All others need not come out any more.

LACROSSE.- Lacrosse practice today at 4 o'clock sharp. All men not trying for other athletic teams are urged to come out. Sticks may be obtained of F. B. Taylor, 15 Holyoke House.

ALL games in the spring chess tournament must be played and the results, signed by both players, must be handed in at 11 Grays on or before March 2. Games not played before that date will be counted lost to both players.

HARVARD YACHT CLUB.- There will be an important meeting of the Harvard Yacht Club on Tuesday evening, March 1st, at 68 Mt. Auburn street, at 8 p. m. There will be the election of officers for the ensuing year and plans for a race with Yale will be discussed. All members are urged to be present.

WELD BOAT CLUB.- The membership books of the club are now at Amee's Book Store. Any member of the University can become entitled to all the privileges of the boat house by singing the book at Amee's and paying his fee in advance. The fees are $10 for 4 years; $8 for 3 years; $7 for 2 years; $5 for 1 year. Lockers $1 extra.

HARVARD CAMERA CLUB.- A meeting of past and present members of the Harvard Camera Club will be held at the house of Professor de Sumichrast, 16 Quincy street, on Tuesday evening next, March 1, at eight o'clock.

All members of the University interested in photography are cordially invited to attend.