Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

The Seas Harbors beat the Butterfingers 9 to 8.

Entrance examinations for Yale will begin June 25.

David Gray has been chosen Kr. for the '92 Strawberry Night of the Hasty Pudding Club.

P. Vredenburgh has been elected captain of the Princeton Intercollegiate team for next year.

Hon. James Russell Lowell will deliver the farewell address at Johns Hopkins this year.

One of the trees on Cambridge Street has been cut down in order to clear the entrance to the new gate.

It has been finally decided to postpone the Harvard-Pennsylvania cricket championship game until next fall.

The Canoe Club will hold its annual meet at Riverside on June 17th from 3 to 8. The meet is expected to be an exceptionally good one this year.

The freshman crew are going down to New London on Friday.

The 'varsity crew is unable to leave for New London today as was expected. They will probably start tomorrow on the one o'clock train.

W. B. Wright, Jr., '92, of Yale has been elected captain of the intercollegiate athletic team for the coming year.

Pierce N. Welsh of New Haven is the donor of the proposed new dormitory at Yale. Mr. Welch is not a Yale graduate, though interested in the university.

Professor Adolph Cohn addressed the Prospect Progressive Union a few evenings on "The Republic of France as Compared with the American Republic."

Peirson of Williams won the tennis tournament between Dartmouth and Williams over J. S. Brown of Dartmouth in three straight sets, 6-2, 6-2, 6-2.

The Columbia 'varsity crew has arrived at New London, and is at present rowing as follows: Stroke, McKee; 7, Metcalf; 6, Camp; 5, Prince; 4, Meickelham; 3, Chrystie; 2, Pomeroy; bow, Oakes; coxswain, Hewlitt.