Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

Williams has a total number of 3,363 graduates.

A woman is trying for the degree of Ph. D. at Johns Hopkins.

William Morse Cole has been appointed proctor for this year.

The State University of Nebraska has an enrollment of 1,500 students.

Candidates for the Columbia freshman crew will begin training January 6.

The College of the City of New York has an enrollment of 1,203 students.

There were 5,300 more paid admissions to this year's Yale game than in 1892.

Hobart College has just received a gift $1,000 from Rev. Dr. Charles F. Hoff-man.

Dr. Frederick Davis has been appointed an instructor in physiology in the Medical School.

Thomas G. Trenchard '95 has been reelected captain of the Princeton eleven for next year.

An annual prize of $60 is offered at Dartmouth to the athlete who has the best standing in his classes.

The University Review for December contains pictures of the Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and Pennsylvania teams.

Ex-president Harrison will give his lectures on law before the students of Leland Stanford University in February.

Bryn Mawr has recently received a collection of 16,000 volumes over half of which are on subjects of classical philology.

It is proposed to erect a memorial at Ithica to Mr Wetherbee, the Cornell athlete who was drowned during the summer.

Fifteen per cent. of the students at Stanford University come from east of the Mississippi.

Two co-operative dining halls, accomodoting 400 each, have been started at Stanford University.

M. Taylor Pyne, of New York, has just given Princeton a valuable collection of autographs and docnments.

The Woodford Debating Club of Cornell has declined a proposition from the literary societies of the U. of Michigan for an inter-university debate.

The Yale Alumni Association of New York has elected ninety-seven new members since last spring. The membership now numbers 608, a gain of 324 in fourteen months.

Centre College, Kentucky, has graduated in the last fifty years two vice-presidents, fourteen U. S. Representatives, six U. S. senators, six governors, and one justice of the United States.