Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

No Headline

"IT must be said that there are some queer stories afloat in Hartford about a little performance decidedly hurtful to Harvard's success, in which a certain Hartford sporting man, with heavy bets on Yale, some gallons of punch, and some six members of the Harvard Nine, figured prominently the night before the match."

WE have passed over as too silly to need refutation several statements which have appeared lately in the Yale papers reflecting on the Nine. But the above extract from the editorial columns of the Courant deserves some notice. There is a certain class of newspapers which publish every bit of scandal they can hear or invent; but we had hoped that the influence of these papers had not reached the college press. In our last issue we had occasion to take the Courant to task for ungentlemanly writing, or, as they call it, wit; this week we have to call the same paper to account for publishing a statement wholly false, - a statement which no college paper should have published without first having verified it. As for our Nine, every one of them was in bed in good condition by ten o'clock on the evening in question.