Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Harvard vs. Yale.

A Good Send-off for the Eleven.

The eleven received an enthusiastic send-off yesterday when they left for Springfield. The crowd began to gather some time before a quarter of three, when the team was to leave, but at that time the street and the sidewalks were completely filled. J. H. Morse, L. S., led the cheering, and there were repeated cheers for Harvard and for each man on the team. The eleven has not received such a send-off for several years and it must have inspired the team with confidence.

The special train will leave the Kneeland Street station of the Boston and Albany road at 9.30 a. m., stopping at the Columbus Avenue station a few minutes after. Tickets may be bought at the Kneeland Street station. If there is a sufficient crowd, there will be three sections, and if not there will be two. They will leave five minutes after each other. Springfield will be reached at 12.20. The return train will leave at 5.00 p. m. or fifteen minutes after the game, reaching Boston about 8 p. m. Hampden park is only a few minutes' walk from the depot. The gates will be opened at 12.30, and the game called at 2.20 sharp. The tickets for the Harvard section of seats adinit the bearers to the stands on the right of the field, while Yale will be on the left. The holders of tickets for the centre stand have a special entrance at the further end of the field.

The elevens will line up as follows:

Yale. Harvard.

Crosby, r. e. l. e., Cumnock.

Rhodes, r. t. l. t., Upton.

Morison, r. g. l. g., Finlay.

Holcomb, c. c., Cranston.

Heffelfinger, l. g. r. g., P. Trafford.

Wallis, l. t. r. t., Newell.

Hartwell, l. e. r. e., Hallowell.

Barbour, q. b. q. b., Dean.

McClung, h. b. h. b., Lake.

L. Bliss, h. b. h. b., Corbett.

Harvey, f. b. f. b., B. Trafford.