Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notices.

HARVARD BICYCLE CLUB.- Photograph Monday 1.30 p. m. Bring machines if convenient.

PHOTO COM.HARVARD GUITAR AND MANDCLIN CLUB.- Rehearsal with Glee Club in Robert's Hall at 1.30 today.

Will all seniors who have not yet done so, select their proofs for their class photo. The senior class will be photographed at the back of Memorial on June 4 at 1.30.

PHOTO COM.The freshman class will be photographed immediately after the seniors.

NEAL RANTOULCRICKET CLUB.- The following men will meet at Bartlett's at 11 o'clock Saturday to take the barge for Long wood:- Garrett, Frost, Sullivan, Balch, Crowninshield, Butters, Lee, Nields, Hewes and Davis.

A number of the present and former members of the class of '89 have not returned to the class secretary any of the blanks which were sent them. It is very important that the class secretary should hear immediately from every one who received the blanks. The "Permanent Address" asked for, meant only an address to which letters may be sent for the next five years. If any members of the class failed to receive the blanks they are requested to notify at once the secretary,

J. H. ROPES, 39 Thayer.