Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

Harvard Law Review.

The contributors of long articles to the November number of the Harvard Law Review, which has made its appearance, are Professor James B. Thayer, and Mr. Marland Cogswell Hobbs. Professor Thayer's article is a lengthy research into the subject of "Law and Fact in Jury Trials." Mr. Hobbs's article, much shorter, is on "Total Disability in Accident Insurance."

In addition to the valuable original articles which figure in every number of the Review, important and useful features are the regular departments of Notes. Lecture Notes and Synopses of Recent Cases. The Notes deal with the address of Hon. Henry Hitchcock at the recent annual meeting of the American Bar Association. The lecture notes consist of extracts of interest taken from the lectures of instructors in the school. In this number the extracts are from Mr. Chaplin's lectures. The department of Recent Cases is a careful selection from the current English and American decisions not yet regularly reported, for the purpose of giving the latest and most progressive work of the courts. In many cases comments and references are added.

The number concludes with a few reviews of recent law publications.