Today's Football Game.

This afternoon at 3 o'clock the 'varsity eleven will play the Orange Athletic Club team. This will probably be the best game of the season played on Jarvis field. The visitors are probably the strongest team outside of the colleges this year. The rush line, with Corbin at centre, the two Storrs at guard, Gill, Burdick or Marshall playing tackles, and Bovaird and S. Mowry on the ends, is especially formidable. Back of the line DeHart is playing a game at quarter which has caused him to be compared very favorably with Beecher in his best days. Speir and Mowry are both rushing strongly; they keep their feet well, and Mowry especially is a very deceptive dodger. Kell seldom fails to get his foot on the ball when it is passed back to be kicked, no matter how closely he is pressed. The tackling of the whole team is hard, clean and sure; they have a knack of bringing their man to the ground the moment they get hold of him. The ends and both half-backs can be relied upon to stop all efforts to send men around the ends unless the blocking is unusually good. The game which the team played with Princeton resulted in a draw, neither side scoring; Yale won her game by a score of 16-0. Harvard will play the following team: Cumnock, Upton, Shaw, Cranston, Trafford, L. S., Blanchard, Hallowell, Dean, Lake, Corbett, and Trafford, '93. The following men will also be ready to play: Mason, Fearing, Davis, Lee, Burgess, Bangs, Heard, and Goldthwaite.