Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

A bicycle club has been formed at Columbia.

The Yale Record appears in a new and highly attractive form.

The management of the sophomore crew is not going to supply a tug.

The Columbia class races will be held on the Harlem to morrow.

The Yale Theological school nine had made arrangements to play with the Princeton seminary team at Princeton but the game fell through.

P. D. Trafford, and V. M. Harding have been elected members of the Historical society.

Today is the last day for receiving applications for the drawing for college rooms which comes on May 4.

The freshman Glee and Banjo club will give a concert in Boston this evening at the house of Lewis Hall, '92.

The first eight of the O. K. from '90, is as follows: P. S. Abbott, Dennison, Fullerton, R. W. Herrick, Littell, Post, Rublee and Wardner.

In the match last Tuesday between the married and the single members of the Longwood Cricket Club, R. D. Brown played an excellent inning for 36 runs.

The subject for the next Harvard Union debate will be chosen from the following questions: "Resolved, That prison labor should be made as productive as possible." "Resolved, That the United States should assume control of the railroad." "Resolved, That the government should take means to secure a free ballot and a fair count in congressional and presidential elections."