The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

The Century.

The "sensation" of the November Century will probably be, to those readers who are fond of exciting narratives, the beginning of W. Woodville Rockhill's trip through Tibet. Mr. Rockhill was secretary of the U. S. legation at Pekin whence he started on his nine months' trip through a territory never before traversed by a white man.

Another article of interest to readers of adventure is the picturesque article on crossing the plains by General John Bidwell, a "pioneer of '41."

Mr. W. C. Brownell, whose recent "French Traits" have made him an authority, contributes an article on the French sculptors Rodin and Dalon. In this article Mr. Brownell has more definite material to work upon and consequently evolves his statements less from pure reason than he is apt to do in his criticisms of French manners and customs.

Mr. W. J. Stillman, in his papers on Italian Old Masters writes this time on Luca Signorelli. The Century company takes occasion of its twentieth anniversary to blow its own horns and publishes an article describing the process by which each number is evolved.

Other articles of interest are "On the Andersonville Circuit," by J. T. King; the "Early Victories of the American Navy," by E. S. Maclay, and the beginning of F. Hopkinson Smith's serial, "Colonel Carter, of Cartersville."