Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Communications.

EDITORS DAILY CRIMSON:-I have heard a number of complaints from people in Cambridge because members of the crews and other individuals run up Brattle street and other streets besides North avenue. North avenue, in previous years, has always been the street on which men who wished outdoor exercise took their run. Having one street thus put apart for the use of students, people who do not like to encounter the crews on the street avoided North avenue in the afternoons. It is certainly unpleasant for ladies walking on the street to find themselves suddenly surrounded by a crowd of scantily clad men running at a good speed. It is therefore no more than just to the Cambridge people, who could easily put a stop to all running in the streets if they wished, that all the men should run on one street, and leave the others for the Cambridge people who certainly have a fair right to them. North avenue is the best street in Cambridge for running on, having as it does broad, smooth side-walks as far as any one is likely to run. And since this street has been tacitly conceded for the use of students, let all who wish to run out of doors run on it and leave the other for the undisturbed use of Cambridge people.