Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Junior Crew.

The Juniors under the direction of Captain Porter began work last Monday. For the past week the candidates have gone through the routine work in the gymnasium, with dump bells and the rowing machines and a dally run up North Avenue. The candidates are Stevens, Lake, Walcott, Gray, Young, Scudder, P. Hunt, Aggasiz, Rankin, Perry, R. S. Hale, Wadleigh, Jonnson, Stearns, Draper, King, McDonald, Curtis, Newell, Cromwell, Wrenn, Orcutt, Herrick. Although the number of men trying is large the prospects for a strong crew are not bright, as only one man of the number, Stearns, was in last year's boat. Five of the Ninety-two men have been rowing in the 'varsity boat during the autumn and Steedman, on account of an jury to his hand, cannot be counted on to row for six weeks at least. Of the other three men on last year's crew, Cheney and Kidder will not row and nabbed is not at all sure. From this it is evident that probably half of the crew will colonist of new men. Of the material which has thus far presented itself it is too early to say anything positively. Young, Rankin, Johnson, Draper, Curtis, Newen, McDonald, Cromwell and Lake are strong, well-built men, but whether they will show any aptitude for rowing remains to be seen. Captain Porter, although rowing with the 'varsity, has not resigned but has appointed a temporary captain till after the holidays.