Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notices.

The Ninety-one crew will be dressed ready to row at 4 o'clock sharp this afternoon.

L. S. PARKER, Capt.HARVARD BANJO CLUB.- Rehearsal today, Saturday, at 1.30. Meet at Bartlett's at 7.45 or the B. A. A. club house at 8.30.

BOYLSTON CHEMICAL CLUB.- There will be no meeting of the club on Monday evening, March 3.

Per order, Exec. Com.LOST.- A fountain pen between Sever and Agassiz Museum, with 204 Harvard St. scratched on it. Finder please return same to Leavitt and Peirce.

H. A. A.- The sale of reserved seats for the winter meetings will begin at the Co-operative store, March 1st at 8 o'clock.

The sale will continue until the meetings. Tickets for reserved seats will not be sold to anyone not a member of the association. Members must present their membership tickets in order to obtain reserved seats. No one member can obtain more than five reserved seats.

Tickets will be on sale at the door of the gymnasium on the days of the meetings. Prices-admission 50 cents; reserved seats in front rows on east and west sides of the gallery and in the floor section of the south end of the gymnasium, 75 cents extra; all other seats 50 cents extra.

All entries must be made either in writing or personally, to the secretary.

J. H. HUNT, Secretary, 9 Shepard's block.