Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

No Headline

An editorial in the last Crimson criticises in many points the measures taken by the Tennis Association, though admitting that on the whole the action of the association was well advised. In view of the statement made by the association in last Saturday's HERALD, much of the criticism is uncalled for, but as that article was not published till after the Crimson's editorial was written it was not to be expected that it could take account of it. The constitution of the association being modelled after that of the Athletic Association, the executive committee were unquestionably authorized in electing directors from the lower classes. The clear statement of the association of the use the income received from the small fee charged would be put to shows that there is nothing extortionate in their actions, and we feel sure that no tennis player will object to paying fifty cents, when, by the new arrangement, he pays for the marking of his court, whether or not it was marked before the new rules were passed, less than half the amount charged heretofore, besides having the privilege of using any court when unoccupied by its holders. The regulations, in our opinion, are not only "not bad" but are as good as could have been devised to start our tennis affairs in a systematic and well regulated form.