Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Outing for December.

Outing for December is not especially interesting though it contains several worthy articles. It begins with a serial story "In a Far Countree." The idea is original, being no less apparently than the adventures of a hunter who, awakening from a sleep, finds himself about the size of an ant. His curious adventures are vividly portrayed; "Shasta of Siskiyou," another unfinished article, treats of Northern California. It is by Charles Howard Shinn. Following this are articles on "r lash Light Photography," by W. I. L. Adams; "Two Days," a poem by C. P. Shermon; "A Vermont Fox Hunt," by O. W. Hard; "Miniary Cycling," by Charles Turner; "The Brook Trout," a poem by E McGaffey; "Cp and Down the Indian River, Florida." by St. G. Rathborne; "Swan Shooting on the Columbia," by T. G. Farrell; "In December." a stanza by Louise by Louise Phillips; "Pastor Park's Assistant," by J. D. Plumb; "Retrospect," by J. R. G.; "Foot Ball-Detail of Defensive Play," by Waiter Camp. This article, which is the complement to another article by the same author, which appeared last month; is of interest to college men. The statemens are, however, extremely general and convey but a slight amount of information. The author gives some idea of the duties of the players in defensive play but very little of the action of the team.

Following this article are some papers on hunting in England and Ireland. "Golf for Women" is an interesting little article by "Albion" "Athletics in Ohio Colleges." by E. W. Forgy, contains the remark t' at "the athletic spirit like the famous 'star of empire' westward takes its way." Most of the colleges of Ohio are co-educational, and nearly all sectarian and religious, while the idea is general that the moral tone of students is injured by athletics. These and many other influences have been exerted against athletics in Ohio, but nevertheless some sports are getting a start there and it is not unreasonable to hope for great progress in the future.

The Outing monthly record is a record for October, and is a sort of condensed history of all kinds of athletics.