Special Notice.

Parliamentary Law and Practice.

COVERT Coats, Silk Lined, exclusively our own make, $22.00 and $24.00. L. P. Hollander and Co., 212 Boylston street, Boston.

MESSRS Stone and Kimball announce the appearance of the new edition of Mr. Bliss Carmen's "Low Tide on the Grand Pre," also "Crumbling Idols," by Hamlin Garland, and "The Robbs Island Wreck and Other Stories," by Lyon R. Meekins. 54 5t

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class, Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows' Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons. Residence, cor. Main and Inman Sts. 1y

ALL members of the graduating class of the college and the Law School who desire the '94 Portfolio are requested to sign at once the blue-books either at Thurston's or the Cooperative. 34 tf

THERE are a few rooms in Ware Hall, the new dormitory at the corner of Harvard and Ware streets, still to be leased. Plans and prices can be had at Thurston's. 39-tf.

A CLUB can be accommodated, also seats at a general table at Mrs. Carter's, 894 Main street. Price six dollars. 63 3t

NICE, sunny suites to let at 1750 Cambridge street. For terms apply to

SOLOMON SCHINDLER, 34 Berwick Park, Boston.55 7t

FOR SALE.- A strong, active pony, broken to saddle and harness, good appearing, free from tricks and sound. Also meadow-brook cart and harness. Address, X, Box 2007, Boston. 44 tf

A FEW desirable suites of rooms to let for next year at 5 and 7 Linden street.