Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Amateur Athletic Union Meeting.

It has been decided-though not yet officially announced-that the annual indoor championship meeting of the Amateur Athletic Union will be held in the Mechanics Building, Boston, about the twenty-ninth of March. The old skating rink next to the open hall of this building will be thrown open so as to make one large room of the whole thing and thus furnish plenty of space for the events to be contested. The place will be large enough for a 75 yard straightaway track, and a mile track in seven laps, just half as many as were required in last Saturday's games. The Amateur Athletic Union held its regular outdoor meeting last fall, and therefore the events which are to be contested in this meeting will very somewhat from the events of last fall. For instance, there will be a 75 yard dash instead of a 100 yard one; there will also be 150 yard, 300 yards, 600 yards and 1000 yards runs to take the place of the usual dashes. There will be several long runs of two miles and more, and the same plan will be followed out in the walks. In the place also of the running jumps standing jumps will be substituted.

Harvard men without doubt will enter for these games and many of the Mott Haven men who will begin training next week will also practice for the events of this contest. Harvard will be especially well represented in the dashes, in most of which she will enter three or four men and sometimes more.