No Headline

Wanted. Two tickets at the south end of the gymnasium on the floor for Saturday. A bonus will be given. Please send word at once to A. P. Gardner, 16 Winthrop Street.

Students who intend to go home for the April recess may get reduced railroad fares by communicating with A. V. Fisher, 250 Washington St., Boston.

To let. - Front room in the yard; Thayer 19. Bonus given. Apply at Bursar's or Thayer 57.

For Sale Cheap, - 2 Harvard Tricycles, English imported machines at a bargain. 2 Harvard Bicycle machines, 52 inch, at less than cost. 2 50 inch Harvard Bicycles. 2 48 inch Harvard Bicycles. 4 Harvard Safeties. All these machines are warranted best English make, and will be sold at less than cost price. Bicycle suits to order. J. W. Brine.

J. W. Brine, importer of English flannels, English cricket bats, ball leggings, etc. We have the largest line of English flannels ever shown. Lawn tennis suits and pants to order. Rowing jersey's and tights made to order by ourselves in three days notice. Our tennis jersey is claimed to be the best one in the market. 100 different spring styles of English mackintoshes with or without. J. W. Brine, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

Before you go to the ginnastica, call at J. F. Noera's and examine his 28 different colors of Jerseys, Tights, Skull Caps, Sweaters, etc. He can show you more variety, better quality, and later novelties in gymnasium goods than any other store. His advice is, save your money and avoid fancy prices when you can get the same article for 30 per cent. less at 436 Harvard street.