Notices.

H. U. F. B. A.- The following men will please be at gymnasium at three o'clock sharp to day, to play Williams : Bradlee, Appleton, Wood, Morse, Bancroft, Butler, Cumnock, Harding, Porter, Saxe, Sears, Trafford, Perry and Nichols.

The following men will please be at Bartlett's at twelve o'clock to-day with clothes, ready to go to Exeter: Slocum, Schroll, Markoe, Horn, Woodman, Piper, J. Smith, Noble (captain), Hunewell, Crawford, Crane, Hallowell and G. A. Carpenter.

The following men will meet in front of the gymnasium at 10.50 sharp, ready to go to Groton: Fitzhugh, Crane, Bass, Blanchard, Valentine, Burnett, Finlay, Goldthwaite, Blaney, Bangs, Crosby, Williams.

R. J. CLARK, Captain.Lost, on Monday evening, in the basement of Thayer, a brown Derby hat. Will the finder please leave it with the janitor of Thayer.

A mandolin is needed by the Harvard Banjo Club. Will any who wish to try for the position be at 11 Matthews, with instrument, Wednesday, at 7.30 p. m.

Candidates for the freshman crew will meet in the gymnasium at three o'clock this afternoon.

H. R. BISHOP, JR., Captain.Harvard Nat. Hist. Society.- First regular meeting will be held Wednesday, Oct. 19th, at 7.30 p. m., in the society room, Lawrence Scientific School Building. A full attendance is desired.

WM. N. NOLEN.Found, a pocket book. Apply to Tom O'Hara, Jarvis Field.

Conferance Francaise.- All men wishing to become members will please send me their names before Friday noon.

S. A. BAYER, (739 Cambridge st.) Secretary.Candidates for the '90 eleven will please be on Jarvis Field at 2 o'clock sharp to day. Let every one turn out whether he has played football before or not.

T. W. SLOCUM.University Crew.- Class crew men who can, and all candidates for the University crew, please be at gymnasium at 4 o'clock, for short walk.

PFEIFFER.