Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Technology Games; Second Regiment Games.

Technology Athletic Meeting.The annual indoor meeting of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Athletic Association will be held at Winslow's rink, Clarendon St., Saturday, March 8 at 2 p. m. It is open to H. A. A. and B. A. A. men in the following events: fence vault, standing high jump, running high running high kick, putting the shot, tug of war (650 lbs.), feather weight sparring (under 127 lbs.), light weight sparring (127-140), middle weight sparring (140-160), heavy weight sparring (160-). Entries close March 5.

Yale and Second Regiment Games.The annual athletic meeting under the auspices of the Yale A. A. and 2nd Regiment., C. N. G. will be held in the 2nd Regiment armory, New Haven, Connecticut, Saturday, March 8, 1890, at 8 p. m. The open events to which Harvard is invited to send contestants are: fifty yards dash, running high jump, one mile walk, bayonet race, 440 yards dash, putting the shot, 220 yards hurdle race, one mile run, potato race, tug of-war; all handicaps except the bayonet and potato races and tug-of war. The prizes will be solid gold medals to first and silver to second, except in tug of war, in which a gold medal will be given to each man of the winning team. Entrance fee for each man in each event will be fifty cents and should be made to H. Cheney, secretary Y. A. A., 14 South College, New Haven, Coun., by Thursday, February 27th.