Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Harvard Law School Association

The Harvard Law School association has just issued a circular to its members and to all who are eligible to membership. This circular states that the council of the association has in preparation a catalogue of the members which will be of much use and interest. This catalogue will contain an alphabetical list of the members, a list of the members arranged according to the dates of their leaving the Harvard Law school, a list of the members arranged according to the states and cities or towns in which they now reside, the constitution of the association and a list of the present officers, and a picture of Austin hall, the new Harvard Law school building. It is desired before the publication of the catalogue to secure as members all those who are interested in the work of the association. This association was organized September 23, 1886, and at present has a membership of 1500. Its objects are the promotion of the Harvard Law school's interests, the promotion of mutual acquaintance and good fellowship among the members of the association, and the advancement of the cause of legal education.