Notices.

Seniors are requested to make appointments for sittings at Pach's studio immediately as Mr. Tupper is desirous of finishing the work as soon as possible.

PHOTO COMMITTEE.Any man who can give a bed to one or more delegates to the Church Students' Missionary Association Convention on Friday and Saturday nights will confer a favor by sending his name to 2 Beck Hall as early as possible.

HARVARD BICYCLE CLUB.- There will be a smoker in the D. U. rooms, 9 Brattle street, Thursday evening, January 9, at 8 o'clock. The secretary will be at the rooms from 8 to 10 to give out shingles and collect dues.

C. W. SPENCER, Sec.St. Marks alumni dinner will be held at the Parker House at 7 p. m. Saturday, January 11. All those who intend to be present must notify Mr. Paul Barron Watson 113 Devonshire street as soon as possible.

Several members of the Boston Athletic club have asked me to organize a hockey team to play a series of matches with them. All men in the university who are interested enough in the game to try for the team are requested to meet in my room (33 Thayer) at 7 p. m., Thursday, January 9th.

JOSHUA CRANE, Jr.CANOE CLUB.- The Burgees have come. New members may obtain them and also sign the constitution any day this week from 11 o'clock till 1, at 65 Mt. Auburn St.

G. L. BATCHELDER, Purser