Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

'91 Tech. has orgonized a base ball nine.

There will be an hour examination in Math. E. next Thursday.

The authorities have nearly finished putting in the floats at the boat house.

There will be an examination in N. H. 4 on Friday, March 29.

Professor and Mrs. Palmer have been spending the past few weeks in Florence.

Prof. Holman of the Tech. has invented a calorimeter for the Harvard medical school.

Mr. Conant will be in the closed alcove of the library to consult with seniors to day from 3 to 4.30, p. m.

The Columbia freshman crew has no yet sent a definite answer to the challenge of the Yale freshmen.

The Amherst Glee club intends to take a western trip during the Easter vacation.

The first special report in History 17 is due on April 1st.

The bi-monthly hour examination in Latin II takes place tomorrow.

President Patton, of Princeton wants $200.000 to found a hall for Political economy.

There are already 190 entries for the Yale-Second Regiment games to be held March 16.

English B.- Theme IX, An Exposition, will be due to day. A lecture on Style will be given in Sever 11 at 2 o'clock.

The Tech. rejoices in the fact that the proposed Back Bay athletic grounds will give the students a chance to pracce outof doors.

The Amherst freshmen are raising money for their baseball team by an individual tax of twenty-five cents a month.

The Columbia College Baseball Association has refered the question of putting a nine in the field this summer to the Graduate Advisory Committee.

Two university, two freshman and the three class crews were on the river yesterday. J. Storrow coached the university crew and Alexander the freshmen crew.

There is a rule at Lehigh that a student receiving eighty-five per cent. or over in recitation, shall be exempt from examinations. As a result more than half the students passed last year without taking examinations.

The following have been elected officers of Delta Upsilon for the last half year: S. R. Dunham, Fres.; A. M. Morton, Vice-Pres.; L. Calkins, Sec.; R. E, Dodge, Treas.; B. Fisher, Chorister.

The Class of '91 in Columbia College has decided to unite its Junior publications. The conditions of the consolidation are that the combined book shall not have either of the present name "Columbiad" and "Miner," and that the Editorial Board shall consist of five representatives from the School of Arts and four from the School of Mines. The fifth "Arts" man is to be editor-in-chief.