Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

No Headline

The freshman class will have an opportunity to show its metal for the first time tonight when it meets to elect officers for the ensuing year. Freshman class meetings have not always been as creditable affairs as the college wishes they might be, though they have been growing steadily better. Of course it is a great deal to expect a set of men who are practically unknown to each other to work in harmony to a wise result. Still the class has been together for a week, and the members have become in some degree acquainted with each other. Some of them have already shown that they have that in them from which leaders are made. From these the class ought to be able to choose a good man for president. What the class should especially bear in mind, however, is that the meeting should be conducted in fairness and justice to all parties. If the members of the class will be frank and honest with each other at this first meeting, the class will be saved a great of unpleasantness in the future years of its college course.