Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

H. A. A. First Winter Meeting.

2 p. m. Doors open at 1 o'clock.

The order of events will be as follows:

1, Putting the shot; 2, light weight wrestling (preliminary bout); 3, heavy weight sparring; 4, feather weight wrestling (preliminary); 5, light weight sparring (preliminary); 6, middle weight sparring (preliminary); 7, heavy weight wrestling; 8, light weight wrestling (final); 9, feather weight wrestling (final); 10, light weight sparring (final); 11, middle weight sparring (final); 12, tug-of-war: '90 vs. '91, '92 vs. '93.

Competitors will be notified before each event and must be on hand when the event is called or they will be debarred from competition.

The following rules will govern the wrestling: "In wrestling there will be a time limit of ten minutes to each bout. In the preliminary bouts one fall shall constitute a victory. In the final bouts the competition shall be given to the man first gaining two out of three falls, or gaining the greatest number of falls. In ecse of a tie, another bout of three minutes will be wrestled and unless a fall is gained, the competition shall be given to the man showing the most wrestling. The time between falls shall be not less than five nor more than ten minutes.

In putting the shot, Allen, '92, has a handicap of three feet, and G. B. Winthrop, '91, has six feet. W. H. Shea, scratch.

The weighing committee will be at the gymnasium from 8 to 9.30 this morning.

EDWARD STURGIS.