Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notices.

Troy Laundry. - The old established Troy Laundry; six deliveries a week; all our work warranted. Collars and cuffs 1 cent each. Troy Laundry, best in the world. Laundry called for and delivered. Clothing cleaned, repaired and pressed. Troy Laundry office at J. W. Brine, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

67Students wishing to have custom-made shirts will do well to see our 6 for $9, and 6 for $12. Custom shirts, Earle & Wilson collars and cuffs, party kids, evening ties, dress shirts, Englsh mackintoches, Hamilton's English pantstretchers, Co-operative discount to all members. J. W. Brine, 10 and 11 Harvard Row next to Post Office.

3The sale of Japanese bamboo curtains and portieres in beautifully worked designs and curios in vases, swords. Laquer and china goods, opening this week offers the students of Harvard a rare chance to obtain these very desirable goods at one half the usual price, at student emporium, 30 Boylston St., Lee L. Powers, Manager.

4$100 a week! Ladies or gentlemen desiring pleasant profitable employment write at once. We want you to handle an article of domestic use that recommends itself to every one at sight. Simple as flour. Sells like hot cakes. Profits 300 per cent. Families wishing to practice economy should for their own benefit write for particulars. Used every day the year round in every household. Price within reach of all. Circulars free. Agents receive sample free. Address. Domestic Manfacturing Company. Marion. Ohio.