Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

University Crew.

On Thursday the crew rowed on the river. Finlay at 4 was replaced by Watriss '92 the other men remaining as they were the day before. Gregory, '92 went in as coxswain and the crew went up and down the river in front of the boat house under the eyes of Mr. Keyes. The men showed a tendency to go back too far. Stroke had a fault of going back too far; going forward also an unnecessary distance and jerking the oar out of the water. Six was slow with his hands and went back too far. Five was stiff in his movements-the fault of a new man: and the bow men were all rather jerky. After a few preliminary spins in front of the boat-house, Gregory got out, Mr. Keyes got in and the crew rowed down to the Longwood bridge and back.

Friday was cold and rainy, so the crew did not go upon the river but rowed in the gymnasium. Mr. Keyes was present and coached. Following are the names and latest weights: Starboard crew-Goddard stroke, 181.5; Jones 7, 162; Tilton 6, 191.5; Upham 5, 190; Watriss 4, 164.5; Perkins 3, 167.5; Powers 2, 159.5 (Hartridge 155); Keyes bow, 175. Port crew-Hartridge (Powers) stroke; Pulsifer 7, 172.5; Finlay 6, 193; Nelson 4, 124; Herrick 163. Today the crew will row at 12.10 in order to go to the winter meeting.