Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Foxcroft Club.

The annual meeting of the Foxcroft Club, which should have been held the first Wednesday in March, was held in the reading room of the club east everlasting. Professor Shaler, in consequence of the press of duties, refused a denomination as president, and Mr. Montague Chamberlain was chosen in his place. Mr. Blount, Mr. Hunter, and Mr. Woodworth were elected to fill vacancies on the board of directors caused by death and resignation. Mr. Commons, who has so efficiently filled the position of chairman of the house committee, was elected auditor and the positive combined with that of chairman of the house committee.

Mr. Commons then spoke of the condition of the club as being very satisfactory. Two hundred and twenty six dollars were in the hands of the bursar on March 1 to the credit of the club. The purposes of the club are more than fulfilled, and already they are in need or larger accommodations. One hundred and twenty men are accommodated occasionally at the tables and sixty regularly.

Professor Shaler advanced for their consideration the project of cheaper furniture and cheaper rooms for students. It was resolved to change the dinner hour to 6 o'clock after the April recess. The club then adjourned.