HOUSE AND BOAT RULES.

Charges.1. The charge for lockers shall be one dollar per year to be paid in advance.

2. The charge for storage of private boats shall be five dollars per year. The charge for canoes four dollars per year, but the Executive Committee shall have power at any time to request the removal of private boats or canoes upon repayment of a due proportion of charges.

3. There shall be a charge of twenty-five cents for each key to the outside door, to be refunded on return of the key.

Use of Boats.4. No members or substitutes of the university or class crews shall regularly use the club's boats for crew practice.

5. The four oared boats alone may be engaged in advance, but not by or for any of the same members two days in succession.

6. The embarking, disembarking and carving of club boats shall be under the control of the janitor.

7. Every member shall make good any damage done by him to the boathouse or boats.

8. Every member shall show his membership key or card to the janitor whenever requested.

9. It shall be the duty of the janitor to enforce all regarding the use of the boats or boat-house.

Members are earnestly requested to do their utmost to make the best of the gift of Mr. Weld by strictly obeying above rules and all others that regard for the welfare of the club will indicate.