Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male
Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest
Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections
City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum
FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End
The Pierian Sodality gave a concert at the Cambridge Social Union last evening, made up chiefly of pieces in which they have been heard in Cambridge before. The solos and the waltz were the favorites. After the concert supper was served for the Pierian. The following was the program:
1. Spanish Dance, in C major,-Moszkowski.
2. Violin Solo: (a) Loure. -Bach.
Louis A. Corne, '92.
3. Waltz, "Santiago," -Corbin.
4. Piano Solo, Etude in C major,-Rubinstein.
C. K. Bennett, '90.
5. Aria for Violin and 'Cello,-L. A. Corne.
6. "Amaryllis" Gavotte. -H. Ghys.
7. 'Cello Solo, Air, -Bach.
Julius Wolff, '90.
8. March from Tannhauser,-Wagner.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.