Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

No Headline

The Boston Post wayside writer has the following to say in regard to a familiar character: "While penning this paragraph, in relation to the genus tramps and beggars, I had a call from the king tramp of this country, Gen. Daniel Pratt, who has travelled so extensively through Uncle Sam's domains that he has fairly earned the soubriquet of 'Great American Traveller.' I well remember my first acquaintance with the general. It was in my freshman year at college, more years back than a man who fancies that life is slipping away from him can with complacency think of. Daniel was then making his annual tour of the colleges, and we thoughtless boys persuaded him to address us, took up a collection for him and then as the climax of our sport sent him to 'Prex's' house to tea, on an assumed invitation from 'Prex' himself. Subsequently I assisted in a grand entertainment in Daniel's behalf, near at home, on which occasion he was presented with the mammoth tin watch and chain, which many of my readers will remember as carried about by him for a long time and exhibited in many store windows."