Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notices.

FRESHMAN GLEE CLUB.- Rehearsal tonight in Roberts hall at 7 o'clock. Please bring college song books.

Princeton game reserved seats 3, 4 and 5, section G, may be had at Thayer 14.

The following men will be on the Divinity field at 3.30 sharp: Hill, Frothingham, Brice, Davis, Dunn, Cummings, Collamore, Vail, Malone, Dibblee, Chew, Broten.

S. W. ELLSWORTH.The following men will be on the upper part of Divinity field at 4 p. m. sharp to play the Roxbury eleven: Healey '91, Guerin '91, Huntress '91, Keene '91, Freeman '92, Pinkham '92, Beck with '91, Currier '93, Read '91, Walker '91.

Every holder of a season ticket may get an admission ticket for the Princeton game by signing the book at Leavitt and Pierce's. No tickets will be given after Friday night and season tickets will not be good on the day of the game.

J. A. LOWELL.A limited number of settee seats will be placed on sale at Leavitt and Peirce's on Wednesday at 8 a. m. The settees will be just behind the ropes and as they are the best seats in the field a charge of 75 cents will be made for them. Absolutely no tickets will be exchanged for them.

J. A. LOWELL.The following men will be at the boat house ready to row at 4 p. m.: Weed, J. C. Hubbard, Motte, Young, Codman Draper and Putnam. And the following men will be at the gymnasium ready to row at 4.15 p. m.: Schudder, Greenwood, Berry, Stearns, Rhoades, Howell and Gratwick.

J. C. POWERS.Following men will be on Divinity at 3.15 sharp: Dibblee, Ingalls, Stearns, Jackson, Falk, Manning, Bartlett, Care, Mullins, Mulford, Post, Blake, and all other candidates for the second freshman eleven. The first team needs practice and the men must come out regularly.

R. BISBEE.