Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Harvard Shooting Club.

The Shooting club will hold their first shoot on the new grounds at Allston this afternoon. The club has worked hard to give the men a better place to shoot than Watertown, and it now only remains to be sure whether or not the men will take advantage of the superior facilities offered them. As nearly everyone knows, the new grounds are just off New Harvard St., a continuation of Boylston St., and are only about twelve minutes walk from Harvard square. This easy accessibility will allow men who have afternoon recitations to go over and get an hour or more shooting which was impossible while the club shot at Watertown. Another aim of the club now, is to bring out as much new material as possible, which is especially desired as the annual match with Yale is drawing near. Heretofore the club has been very successful, and this spring it desires to put into the field the best team which has ever represented Harvard. To do this requires the hearty co-operation of all the men in college who are good shots; therefore all are urged to try for a place on the team. The shoot will begin at 2.30 and last as long as daylight will permit. Men who desire to shoot, but are not members of the club, can join at the grounds.