Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

Fact and Rumor.

Class foot ball games are in progress at Dartmouth.

Yale has a Christmas vacation this year of three weeks.

Rutgers has defeated Columbia at foot ball by a score of 33 to 5.

Cornell has just received a new statue for her Memorial chapel.

The Harvard-Princeton game will occur Saturday afternoon on Jarvis Field.

There will probably be a "fast hunt" hare and hounds run next Thursday at 3.15 P. M.

The trustees of Cornell have recently purchased the Ward collection of European fossils.

At Yale the opinion seems to be that the contest with Princeton will be very close and exciting.

Three members of '87's freshman crew at Yale have been requested to train for the 'varsity.

The one mile bicycle champion of Chicago, Mr. Sturges, has entered the freshman class, Technology.

The Sophomore German lessons, like last year's Harvard eleven, are characterized by a lack of snap.- [Ex.

Today is the last day in which corrections can be made in the list of names in the catalogue before going to press.

Five sophomores were suspended for the crime of hanging a rag baby from a balcony in Witherspoon.- [Princetonian.

A manual of the gymnastic exercises practised by the junior class at Amherst has been written by Dr. Edward Hitchcock.

The Yale-Harvard game will be played in New Haven, November 22; the Yale-Princeton game in New York on Thanksgiving day.

It is rumored that three New York amateur athletes will try their powers in England next summer. They are Messrs. Baxter, Ford and Queck-bevner.

The athletic sports of the Technology Athletic Club were held on Saturday at the Union Grounds, Boston. Mr. Lathrop, the trainer, was one of the timers.

The Yale freshman eleven defeated the Weslyan freshman by a score of 8 to 2. The game was very evenly contested, the ball being several times close to each goal.

A scrub eleven composed mostly of juniors defeated the freshman eleven yesterday afternoon. The freshmen were minus the aid of both their regular halfbacks and several rushers.

Dr. Sargent will give six lectures this winter at Union Hall, Boston. The subject will be "The Theories and Principle of Physical Training." The first lecture will be given on next Monday.

The Princeton eleven in a recent game with Stevens was made up as follows: Rushers, H. Hodge, Irvine, Bird, Adams, Harris, Wanamaker, DeCamp; quarter-back, R. Hodge; half-backs, Baker and Lamar; back, Toler.

The following from a Yale paper, seems to indicate that mathematics is not much more popular there than here. "If one wishes to see a real funeral procession he may look at the sophomores passing into or, better, perhaps, passing out of the Chauvenet recitations."

The Yale Courant and the Princetonian are engaged at present in a very interesting row of a virulent type, the latter paper having referred to the language of the Courant used in reply to a criticism of the Vassar Misc on the Yale foot ball game as a "disgrace to college literature."