Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

Seats at a general table at Mrs Morgan's 97 Mt. Auburn St.

FOUND.- A pair of eye-glasses in the library. Apply at delivery desk.

A few students can find excellent table-board at reasonable rate by applying to Mrs. M. E. Whitman, 776 Main street. 49-6t

BICYCLE FOR SALE.- Columbia Standard, 54 inch, half nickel. Price $25. Address Room 3, 40 Kirkland St., Cambridge.

LOST.- Probably in the yard between the hours of 4 and 5 yesterday, a pamphlet on the Dread Scott Case, belong ing to the library. The finder will please return to the University Library.

SPECIAL NOTICE TO STUDENTS AND OTHERS.- The picture framing business now in Hilton's block, Harvard street, will be carried on after April 1, at Roberts block, 13 Brattle street, Cambridge, where a continuance of the patronage of my many friends is respectfully solicited.

A. MORGAN.AGENTS WANTED for "Athletic Sports" a book of international character and interest on base ball, cricket, tennis, football, polo, rowing, lacrosse and bicycling: a beautifully illustrated work just ready, first work of the kind and no competition. Students should secure territory at once for their summer vacation by applying to the publishers, Hubbard Bros. 36 Bromfield St. Boston.

The spring styles in woolen goods for men's wear show decided changes from the past few years. The large plaids are gone, and in their place are the quiet check and fine stripes in worsteds, and in cheviots the homespun effects and dog tooth checks are the most popular. The style of cut also show radical changes. Gentlemen who appreciate all the correct points in cut and proportion are invited to order of us, as goods will be cheerfully shown. 10 per cent discount for cash and moderate prices.

FRANK D. SOMERS, 5 Park Street.