Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Theatres.

The Gondoliers.The second week of The Gondoliers began last evening at the Globe Theatre. The crowded house and the liberal applauselit bestowed on the charming opera gave ample evidence that the popularity of Gilbert and Sullivan's latest work is by no means on the wane.

Boston Thearre.The only noteworthy feature of the production of Richard III. last evening was the acting of Mr. Mansfield. This versatile artist, in spite of a few faults of the conventional villain, car the part through in a very powerfur and admirable manner. This evening is the last chance to hear this role, which is considered Mansfield's master-piece. A Parisian Romance. Prince Carl, and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde will fill out the week.

Boston Museum.Although All the "Comforts of Home" has been running almost two months, its pleasant humor and vivaciousness still continue to please merous people, and the audiences which laugh with genial Jack Mason are as large as ever.

The Prince and the Pauper.The Prince and the Pauper did not attract as large an audience last night as it deserves. The play is slight, and the company not first-rate. But Elsie Leslie is certainly the most charming and natural of child actresses. She seemed at her best last evening, and quite carried away the small audience that was there to see her.