Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Mott Haven Team.

IMPORTANT NOTICE.- All the men who have examinations on May 31, the day of the I. C. A. A. games, must fill out the postals left at the gymnasium office and send them to me at once, in order that some arrangement may be made for them.

EDWARD STURGIS.The caps and blazers of the Mott Haven team have been received. The blazers are blue and white, the side pocket being of dark blue cloth with the letters Y. A. A. embroidered in white silk; the caps are entirely of blue with the same letters embroidered above the visor. The following men will go to the training table tomorrow: C. H. Sherrill, '89; D. H. Robinson, '90; H. Cheney, '92; J. P. Lloyd, '91; N. L. Deming, '90 S.; F. H. Clark, '91 S.; and the tug of-war team, consisting of C. W. Leaven worth, '91 S.; H. E. Crall, '90; T. J. Lloyd, '90, and C. Dussler, '90.- Yale News.

It is proposed to form what is termed a University Council at Cornell. This is to be composed of twelve members, representing the schools of Art, Mines, Law, and Political Science. At first it will be little more than an advisory committee of the presidents; but as time goes on and the system develops, its powers will be increased and defined as far as may seem advisable. By means of this council it is hoped to avoid a good deal of friction and misunderstanding which under the present system unavoidably arises between the different schools.