Notices.

'93 NINE.- Candidates will meet on Divinity at 2.30 sharp.

J. W. CUMMIN.A limited number of tickets for the referee's tug are for sale at Leavitt and Peirce's. Price $2.00.

HARVARD FENCING CLUB.- Members may obtain shingles at 30 Hilton between 12 and 1 p. m.

C. BURGESS, Sec'y.POL. ECON. 1.- This morning, and hereafter till further notice, Political Economy 1 will meet in sections at nine and at ten o'clock, in U. 4 and 16.

FRESHMAN GLEE CLUB.- All must be present at the rehearsal this afternoon at 5.30. Complimentary tickets for tomorrow, etc., to be distributed.

S. F. BATCHELDER, See'y.The '90 O. K. will be photographed at Pach's at 1.30 this afternoon. Members are requested to be punctual, as Mr. Tupper has to take another group at 1.45.

PHILIP LITTELL, Sec'y.JUNIOR NINE.- The following men will be at the Gymnasium at 3.15 sharp: Lee, Luce, Nichols, Babbitt, Guerin, Crosby, Austrian, Simons, and Washburn.

B. BOWMAN.Seniors who are delaying the completion of the Class Album by not having their pictures taken, are causing great trouble and annoyance to the committee. The album must be complete, and every man should consider it a duty to do his part in finishing it.

PHOTO. COM.All '93 men desiring a place in the freshman tug will sign the blue book at Leavitt and Pierce's. Tickets will be on sale at the same place on Saturday at 9 a. m., and they must be paid for in advance, as only a limited number can be on the tug. Price of tickets, $2.00.

EDW. C. CULLINAN, Manager.