Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notices.

Pach Bros., photographer for Harvard have on exhibition some elegant large photographs just the thing for Christmas They are also getting up a new size which will be called the Harvard Panel a good sized head mounted on 11x14 card for framing or on a gilt beveled edged card 7x10. We propose making this size for $3.00, regular price $6.00. This is for Xmas and only to Harvard men. PACH BROS.

H. W. TUPPER, Manager and Photographer.Owing to sickness Dr. Pick will be unable to teach his method orally at present. He will, however, teach it by correspondence, each pupil receiving the lessons separately for his own exclusive use. No secrecy or extra work imposed. The fee for the full course of 5 lessons is $5. Address

DR. PICK, 7 Ashburton Pl., Boston.LOST.- The cape of a mackintosh coat. The finder will be rewarded by leaving it at Leavitt and Pierce's.

Mr. Hall will open his class in his new and improved system of shorthand in Lyceum hall, Wednesday evening at 7 o'clock. Mr. Hall will be pleased to demonstrate the superiority of his new system and to prove that it can be easily mastered in from two to three months. This class is designed especially for college students.