Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

No Headline

In calling attention to the meeting held this evening in the interests of the Prospect Progressive Union it will be sufficient to state what the Union has done this year. It has been in active operation since the first of October. The old rooms proved so entirely inadequate last year that a change was made to the upper floor of the Prospect House, where a fairly large room has been obtained for meetings and lectures, as well as several smaller ones for classes. Since the opening fifty new members have been admitted. There are twelve courses of study now going on and more will be started soon. As the work increases in size the need of closer and more systematic supervision is felt, and to meet this need the best plan seems to be to begin a University settlement. Several college men are ready to live in the Prospect House for a few weeks at different times and to assume the personal management of the work by turns. Such an undertaking, however, will require more funds than the Union at present has. To consider this and other plans the managers of the Union have decided to call a meeting this evening, the object being to ascertain how far they can rely on the support of the University.