Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notices.

HASTY PUDDING THEATRICALS.- Tickets for the Boston performances April 25, 26, and 27, are now on sale at Thurston's, the Adams House and the Parker House.

There will be a public performance in the Hasty Pudding Club Theatre, Holyoke street, Cambridge, on Tuesday evening, April 23. Tickets for members of the university only, $1; for the general public, $2, now on sale at Thurston's, 442 Harvard street, and at the Co-operative store. One half the house will be reserved for those purchasing $2 tickets, and the other half for the purchasers of $1 tickets.

Inasumuch as the reduction in price is for the benefit of members of the university who cannot afford the higher price, it is to be hoped that no attempt will be made by the students to purchase $1 tickets for outsiders. Positively no $1 tickets will be received at the door from anyone but members of the university.

Arrangements to collect old periodicals and newspapers and deliver them to the sick in the Boston City Hospital have been made by students. At least one ward can be supplied with reading matter. All magazines and periodicals will be acceptable, no matter how old, and will be called for on addressing R. L. Weeks, 74 Sacramento street.

Will the following men please sit for their class pictures at once, in order that the work may be completed: Brodhead, Craven, Dunlap, Frank, Hawley, Hobart, Hulley, Hutchinson, Jennings, Johnson, Joline, Lemon, Luck, McGehee, Marble, Merrill J. D., Nields, Partridge, Reisner, Rich, Saunders, Smith, Strong, Thayer, F. W., Trail, Wait, Warren, W. H., Wilson.

PHOTO COM.